Check out some of our e-Commerce site tips and things to consider below:
1. What ecommerce tips will benefit your customers needs? From great product reviews, checking shipping prices, weekly newsletters, to a loyalty program, it’s all about your customer’s shopping experience.
2. What kind of special features will you need as the owner of your online shop? Consider the following: Do you want to be automatically notified when you’re running low on stock? What is your budget? What do you want to be able to track?
3. Does the software include sales tax and shipping cost calculation? If you have international customers, you’ll need shipping costs calculated in real time.
4. What payment options will you be using? While most payments you receive will be credit card transactions, you may want to accept a broad range of payments such as PayPal, electronic or paper checks, fax and telephone orders.
5. Do you want the ability to run specials and sales?
6. How secure will the shopping cart be for you to manage on your own? Many of our customers lack technical knowledge, and we take this into consideration when developing a shopping cart that’s manageable by your range of staff.